This 24" Vikan double rubber bladed squeegee unites maximum efficiency with the highest level of hygiene. The double-blade, non-porous rubber design of this squeegee is effective in removing water from all types of floors; tiles, epoxy, cement. It is very efficient in large food production facilities on walk ways and expansive areas. The cartridge system blades can be removed for easy cleaning and replaced when worn out, making the model a very economical hygienic option.
- Blade Width: 23.6"
- Includes a heavy duty 60" ergo color sleeved Vikan aluminum handle
- Polypropylene block with a rubber blade
- Blade Type: Double Blade Ultra Hygiene
- Maximum temperature: 250°F
- Color-coded for HACCP or food safety programs
- Made from FDA-compliant raw materials
Made by Remco & Vikan Products - Remco Provides Color-Coded Tools for the Food Processing Industry
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Squeegee works great and does an awesome job on our textured epoxy brewery floor. Ended up purchasing an additional one so multiple people could get on the action of cleaning our floors.