These Remco one-piece polypropylene shovels are tough, lightweight and hygienic. Molded from FDA-compliant polypropylene, it is a workhorse for moving bulk materials and an integral part of any professional cross–contamination containment, food safety or HACCP program. Initially developed over 30 years ago, our one-piece shovel doesn’t just meet the standard, it sets the standard. The semi-ferrous additive in this shovel allows for use in conjunction with a metal detectable system. Metal detectable plastic is a lightweight and less costly alternative to stainless steel, and will reduce fatigue for the user. This shovel is popular for meat, dairy, seafood, and poultry processing, as well as commercial fishing and other food handling applications.
- Dimensions: 42.5 " L x 13.75" W x 6.6" H
- Weight: 5.49 lbs
- Handle: D-Grip
- One-Piece Injection Molded
- Working Temperature Range: -22 Degrees F. to 176 Degrees F.
- Materials: Polypropylene/Semi-ferrous Additive
- Made From FDA Compliant Materials
Manufactured by Remco Products